What I feel about Ayuapparels

Ayuapparels is always grateful to Allah for giving us a chance to survive in this Muslimah online shop business. 

We started out very very small in Facebook with just a girl big dream to one day open a shop for all Muslimah. Alhamdulillah, AYU has managed to get an office like shop at Singapore Thomson V to place our items and for people to come and self collect their orders..I still do hope to bring Ayuapparels to greater heights insya'allah with a bigger real shop that has enough space for fitting rooms, mirrors, seats, etc. 

I still remember the first time a customer sent a message at Fb saying that she is interested in the shawls that im selling..i felt so so excited! Quickly got up from my seat and called my boyfriend to tell him. Now, believe me when i say i still am very excited whenever someone message, text or order Ayuapparels things online. 

I must say that Ayuapparels fans are the best!! My customers are very sweet, polite, cute and funny too :D I hope to continue to serve these beautiful ladies and all the other gorgeous ladies. Thank you so much for all the support for Ayuapparels dearies..Ayu existence is all thanks to our customers. Do keep supporting us! New collections coming soon.... Hehehe 😁😁

No comments: